Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stoves For Mobilehomes

1 ... 2 ... 3 ... hey presto!

On 14 February, in addition to being the feast of love, is also the name day of my sister, namely, Valentina!

So rather than make the gift to my husband, who does not feel that much say the event, the surprise for my sister !

This year's gift 2 cookbooks ... soon will live in the new house with her boyfriend ... and it all comes with this card that has a dual function, because the card inserted inside is a bookmark!





It took me a bit 'to make it happen, rather than only because these things usually do in the evening, after putting the kids to bed, the carpet in the lounge watching TV ... so imagine how small my house all the works ...
I took inspiration for colors from the challenge of Hobby paper! At first I created some problems matching the color pink and red, because I thought they did a little 'punch combined. But now it seems to me that the work is nice!
PS sorry for the quality of photos ... ... I am what I am still able to find a suitable place where to put the tickets, which for now I put on the piano (but always has the problem of reflection. .. as you can see)
Hello hello!
soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment