Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mom Dépravation Anal



From March 3 to 6 will be cleverly fair in Vicenza, the exhibition not to be missed,
but this year there will be something not to be missed, our group will give a Quilt of Italy hand at the booth to do the usual free demonstrations :-)
will find us on Saturday morning and afternoon and Sunday afternoon with demonstrations:
- Bargello - with Cristina
- Stained Glass - with Lidia
- Fast Piece Applique ( Rose Hughes technique) - with Julia

As for the fast appliqué piece I made a small panel and how do you prove it from beginning to end, but a simple technique that allows you to create landscapes in absolute freedom, to make an idea take a trip on the site Rose, she's really amazing here is the little sampler



my


one made by Giuliana





one made by Monica




and to Lisa



not be delicious?
and is the same technique with I did this
designed by Rose (taken from his book Dream Landscapes )





Here, I'm pretty excited to be required to teach a technique, I do not consider myself at all un'insegante, but the patch is a pleasure for me to share so if you will forgive my emotion I will be happy to see you there!
This same principle applies to other demonstrations, Lidia and Cristina are in a barrel of iron, are super teachers!
The other girls in the group will be with us to support and extra explanations, we are waiting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment