Monday, February 14, 2011

My Dell D610 It Has Internal Hd Error



HAVE WON A PRIZE!

What a thrill when you win a prize of any kind it is!
So you can imagine that I did jump on the chair when I read I also have won one ... my first award!
Thanks Lisa ...
http://lizzy-corner.blogspot.com/

So I immediately went to see what it was ... the curiosity is an essential thing for me ... sometimes it makes me stand up to Later in the evening and so the next day is a rag!

This is a nice game to promote the blog, those not yet well known to excite a bit 'rispoettivi the authors.
must follow 3 rules ...
1 - accept the premium and write a post for this game / catena...FATTO!
2 - to blog about other "unknown" ... even those little ones little ones, but you know, " nellla small barrel of wine is good! " ... NOW I THINK TO WHICH OF MY FAVORITE TO THIS BLOG prize!
3 - post the link to the person from whom you have received the award ... DONE!

Meanwhile, here is the first blog I suggest you go and see ...
http://lara-stamps.blogspot.com/
It 's really cute!!

Now good night everyone! Hello hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment