Monday, February 28, 2011

Pressure Point For Getting Periods

Reflections ... Dita's house

Yesterday morning, like every Sunday, I took my daughter to riding lessons.
The riding is located in a seaside town and to get there you must pass by a long avenue of trees (there will be about 5 km) that I really like it because it has mature trees that line the sides of the road and cottage type houses right next to the river (there the shabby and the password!).
As we walked this street, a car traveling ahead of time, rather old, and since we went plan due to rain, my mind began to wander back in time to the year 30/40 ...
Inside the car we could see two silhouettes and I figured they were two fresh newlyweds or two secret lovers who were heading towards the sea for a romantic walk in the drizzle ...



Now I am beginning to think that we all imagine the old days, experienced by other generations, and there is a bit of nostalgia, not to be born in that period ...
Or want houses, furniture that we see here on the internet or our favorite magazines that make us dream with open eyes, watching (and sometimes exaggerating) those who own them ...
I wonder but if we had lived at that time or had the house of our dreams we would be happier than we are now? Or do we want more?

I think it's right to dream, desire, aspire to something, but without losing sight of what is beautiful and we especially who we are, otherwise you may not live fully our present reality, our lives easier or unlikely to be solely and exclusively ours!

do not know if I was able to better express my thoughts, even if I was not clear or if someone does not agree or think differently is perfectly free to say so, I'd love to, because in my blog I like to treat every now and then issues a little more "deep" ...

Who knows maybe in 100 years, our great-grandchildren, envy, dreams and emulate our homes, our styles, our lives .....

good week
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment