Saturday, February 19, 2011

Circular Saw For Cutting Corian

What a week!

What a week! Endless, heavy, full ....
And just to give me the final blow yesterday was the receipt of the teachers of my daughter!
For those who have not idea is akin to a herd of angry buffalo that make their way to the sound of kicking and shoving just to get first to sign up on lists of the Teacher! And I thought
good to put sheath skirts and platform boots! What an idiot ...
I also believe that the human being in certain situations bring out the most perfidious of himself ...
To give an example nicer, I forgot my pen to write on lists ( I was back out of breath from work, time to shower, change and way ...) and I asked a mother who had just scored and you ...
"I do not have" ...
BUT HOW?!?
But if you just scored!
To avoid throwing up in public, I pretended to nothing, I turned heels ( their damn!) And I went to another room.
Ultimately one of my mottos is
"The real elegance is to be able to remain indifferent to the people who are not worth much .. ."
( but it is hard sometimes !!!).
Ok, after about three hours of pure stress, I go out in the open air ( never so much desired and sought after ) and I head to the grocery store ( rush hour of course!), Then I come home and dream already well-deserved rest and instead I get a voice to back says ...
"Mommy I do pioppini pasta sauce?"


I could say no? Of course not!
So I contented ...
( because he deserved it ...)
And after a couple of hours between cooking dinner and tidying
son collapsed on the pillow as I happened not long ago!
( second thought do not even remember how I got to bed ... Boh!)

This is only a small part, a fragment of a heavy weeks.
Now that has come the weekend I want to do only one thing:
anything! ^ _ ^

I'll make it?!?
Mah! I doubt fortememente ...
Meanwhile, while I am here I write and I speak loudly
I have the strange sensation of being watched.
I turn around and the scene that presents itself to me is this ...

I was thinking: "O where I've ..."
(ovvimante in Tuscany!)
^ _-

Chicco, fear not, life gets worse
( see above ...)

Happy weekend everyone!
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment