Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spinal Stenosis And Work



The sweet Federica the blog
invited me to participate in a survey on my reading of last year .
As one of my favorite pastimes is reading,
participate willingly and sincerely thank you sooo much this girl whose blog is ABSOLUTELY

visited is so cute and nice ^ _ ^



How many books have you read in 2010?
One, no, a hundred thousand ........

novels and how many were not?
Almost all novels

The best book you read?
do not know if it is the best in an absolute sense, it certainly is what I liked most: The smell of bread lavender "by Sarah Addison Allen

The worst book?
anyone because if a book I did not "take" from the beginning, I give up after a few pages, then not finishing it I do not know if it was really good or bad ...

The oldest book?
" elegance Guide" by Genevieve Antoine Dariaux

The most recent book?
"Touch my heart " Dalila Di Lazzaro

What is the book with the longest title?
" The scent of lavender bread " ^ _ ^

one with the shortest title?
" Tartuffe" by Moliere

How many books have you read again?
"Odette Toulemonde " by Eric-Emmanuel Schmitt and "Women's Singles " Sveva Casati Modignani

And what would you read?
"Blessed among the beasts" by James Herriot, " Chocolate Seduction" by Mary Kay Andrews "Sweet like chocolate " by Laura Esquivel

The most read books by the same author this year?
I always varied author

many books written by Italian authors?
honestly do not remember ...

And how many of these books were taken to the library?
been years since I go into a library! I'd rather buy them at home and always available for review or simply browse them when I go.

Of those who had read books in e-book format?
None! I love to touch, smell, browse, stay vicinivicini ..... ^ _ ^


Now I pass this Meme to 5 but my blogger friends,
since the times I spent with the press on questions, some were not really enthusiastic about (sorry for the sincerity )
then I turn to those of you who loves reading and wants, and especially pleased to answer questions.

I wish you a peaceful weekend!
Reservoirs
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment