Thursday, February 24, 2011

Online Grocery Auction

Old and new creations!

Good evening ...
here's two things, an old woman a couple of years ago, before my children were born, and instead of just two days ago!


These are two covers, duvet covers or rather, that I stitched and that after my mother (a seamstress at home) has assembled. The work was long enough because:
1 - I used the aida fabric with tiny points !!!.... from going blind, but the effect is more realistic (it seems that the reason is drawn !)

2 - the running stitch outline I did not follow the whole point or half point, but counting each single strand, then the points were very small and very strange! (Okay, this explanation is unclear, but I understood ... I can see better from the photos that I did!)
3 - in the last trimester of pregnancy because my hands were swollen and had lost sensitivity in a few fingers! a tragedy: I \u200b\u200bwrote like a chicken and I could not do anything, so imagine keeping a needle in his hand ...

4 - I suffered from a "disease" is common to many pregnant women: SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP at all hours!

the end the work it was still completed. So since the vandals born in mid-July, did not suffer some cold!
Here's some 'special ...

(known ... that the photo has a bad resolution ... I wonder if I can find a way to make it better. Have a little 'patience, I must ask my sister which is waaay more skilled with computers than me!)

These are my favorite ...

PS if anyone wants these or any other cross-stitch patterns of the series "Some bunny to love "We'll step you!
This is the chore instead of the latest child born just the other day a friend of a dear friend (... that circle of friends! ).


I wanted to give him a little thought, but I seemed to put the packet and so the other morning I got a good pace.
Actually work I had begun the night before, but I did not like and I did it again the next day. The only complication: there were children at home that cause colds, coughs and new teeth, did not go to kindergarten and do something with their handling paper, glue, scissors and ribbons, was a delusion. Rightly wanted to touch everything and put in your mouth, so in the order they have "tasted". a stamp (inked course), glue PVA glue and a bit 'of markers.
Currently have not yet had serious symptoms caused by toxic products, so I think companies that produce these things intestine them on children before putting them on the market ...

It 'a box in an explosion and I put the socks. Unfortunately not yet reached its destination, because my friend forgot to bring it to the new mother, who lives in Riva del Garda, so do not just around the corner from my house. Oh well measure are 0-3 months, so I still have a little 'time!

Meanwhile many wishes to Blessed Mother and the little Martin!!

Well, now I'm going to sleep well ... (yes, I say this because I finished writing the text of the post, but I am waiting for your computer to finish uploading the photos ...)

last thing: these are my babies! There I often speak and do not yet have never seen them ... now it's up to you to make the game " discover the differences!


0 comments:

Post a Comment