Friday, February 4, 2011

Brine Triumph Helmet For Sale

... it was time ...

I'm back here ...
this is the very beginning!

Finding the time is really difficult, just two twins one year and a half, a third baby on the way to the end of May, a dissertation to write, finding a new home and another 10,000 small things more or less by do!
Moreover, these are the last 10 days been a hell ... both the "vandals" (note the twins) and sick the last 2 exams at the university to prepare!
In addition to the computer as soon as I get closer, of course, are never alone. This unit with the screen and a keyboard that has a lot of buttons to mash is truly incredible attraction for kids!

Despite this, however I was able to devote myself to my passions. And now I do a quick roundup ...

... these are pass ...

explain myself with some friends ... we are a bit 'of years to see with the TV show "Friends" by Maria de Filippi ...
more than anything else this is an opportunity to look at, chat and stuffing myself with chips, because the program actually follow very much and indeed, what little we see, is to make fun of the participants and teachers.

Just to add more fun every year we invent a password of the person on the intercom to say that our host and make available to their room (they change every week, otherwise their husbands become crazy to find the squat ... also horrified at the mere name of the program!).

This year the word is "dress "(those who follow the program will understand why) and this is then explained in the form of these tickets!

The shape I cut with the Cricut and then I decorated it all with tulle, ribbon and various molds.

Inside ...
well ... now you can also laugh at our own initiative ...


This one however is the ticket to my sister's birthday:

DCVW cards, print Whipper Snapper (they are really very nice!), Recovered from a flower and butterfly wedding favors obtained with punches and then decorated with glitter. Usually those with Promarkers.

course, since I'm still a beginner, if someone takes a look at these notes and suggestions to make, are very much appreciated!

With this, at the moment I finished!

Good night everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment