Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Light Purple Dress Shirt Pants



Hello everyone!
Lately I have very little time to follow the blog as I wish,
but I think it is a situation similar to many ...
work, home, family, various commitments ... occupy most of my time and when I get to
evening the only thing I want is to go to bed!
Sometimes I can see a movie
(again unless I fall asleep in the chair!)
and a few nights ago I
magazine "Vanity Fair "
or
" Nightmare Vanity "
a 2004 film starring Reese Witherspoon, James Purefoy, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and many others.



To be honest the story is not me "hit" a lot, although I find Reese Witherspoon very good.
However, what I really liked are the locations, colors, music ...


us in the England of the early nineteenth century
where the climber Becky (Reese Witherspoon )
daughter of a penniless artist and
a French dancer,
try to climb high society.


Smart, sexy and intelligent
not intend to stop at nothing.




To get to the summit will use every means at his disposal:
marriage
frequenting salons right, the
important lovers ...





The rest ... to see! ^ _ ^


Reservoirs baciotti ...
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment