Thursday, January 13, 2011

What If I Just Close My Eyes In A Tanning Bed

My First Award !!!!! My romantic


This award is a kind of public appreciation that we can assign to blogs and bloggers that there are more expensive!


How exciting!
My first Award!
Do not laugh, please, but I was moved to tears!
First I did not expect,
then because you know that someone likes what you do ...
well is a great Satisfaction that pushes you to go ahead and do better
and finally because ... are a kind of moaning!
What can I do if I have the easy tear? ^ _ ^

Many thanks to the sweet
Memole

brings us to the rules of those who receive the Prize:

1. Thank in our post those who have awarded
( and I just did it because I could not wait so great is the joy!)

2. Write a post for the prize
( And yet here I have already done ^ _ ^)

3. increased to 12 blogs that we think deserve

4. Insert the link of each of the blogs that we have chosen

5. Telling awarded

I need is to donate it to 12 Blogs that deserve it
(sool?!? Sounds easy, I like all the blogs that I follow it would not otherwise follow;))

Okay, let's start:


Shiri : for his great love for animals
Ornella : because it gives me peace of mind wandering in his blog
Mariacristina : for his valuable advice
Stella : why is a special woman
Anna : the commitment and enthusiasm that has to do things (and that I send)
Susy : because it makes me dream of days gone by where I wanted to live
Maristella because creates wondrous items
Sere because it is a unique sympathy
January for his imagination and his talent
Sabrys for his invaluable advice on makeup
June for his skill in writing
Rosarita because it is a true artist

Some of you may be that they have already received a ricevelo again will be a further confirmation of their beautiful Blogs!

A kiss to all
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment