Thursday, January 27, 2011

Ice Cream Stomach Problems

I have a dream: the closet

In my previous home I had a small, very small closet.
It was created by pulling a partition wall in the final room paerte.
How
I wrote above was tiny But I adored her literally!
had two rods and three shelves for clothes for sweaters, pullovers and everything that could be folded.
also in an empty corner I had placed the shoe ...
pity I have no photo because it was really cute!

Yesterday, in my wanderings on the internet I found the photo of wardrobe do-vo-lo-se!
and thought I'd share with you ...
I hope to please!


They range from classic, very chic ...




To switch to the more feminine ...







To get to some of those VIP ...







If I were to tell you what my favorite answer without any hesitation ...
ALL!

rely on you, Superenalotto of my heart; P

scattered kisses ...
Sese





0 comments:

Post a Comment