Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To Make A Gal Horny In Chat

Wooohooooo !!!!!!!!!


But what emotions these days!
The beautiful blogger Susy
of
(blog that I highly recommend visiting)
I won this wonderful prize
with great pleasure that I accept and infinite joy!

THANKS!

Again, there are rules:

-Thank the one who gave us the prize
( just did ^ _ ^)

-Telling 7 things about me
( aiutooo! )

-Turn it to 10 other blogs


I am a rather reserved person, however I will tell you .....

-My greatest joy is my daughter, who turned 17 last Christmas Eve and
studied at the Modern Language School.
I am often give, like many teenagers,
well but I was not at his age to be less so ... ;)

-I love animals so huge and I have a special affinity with cats
where I find myself there a lot as an

-Am quite shy and very very emotional!

-However, despite the timidity are always smiling and solar

-My favorite color is pink, the flower rose,
the spring season

-I could not do without coffee and cappuccino:
love them !!!!!

-I do not watch TV almost never
I find that most of the programs is really stupid! However
collect movie dvd
then watch the PC in complete solitude and relaxation
(hairy allowing children;))

Blogs that I chose are:











A hug to all
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment