Thursday, January 6, 2011

Flowing Quickly In A Liquid

2011

And here I am after a month to write another post! Well you finally got a new year, hopefully it is better and full of beautiful surprises and especially shopping!: D Well for Christmas gifts I received as a nice jacket (hot hot: D), a skirt black sheath dress, a necklace and pashmina, but the last and most important was the 'ring I got my boyfriend *.* amazing, just as you like me: D Fortunately, we spent Christmas with the family, and for a week my mother went to my brother in Austria and I stopped at home to prepare for the 'examination geography of Asia and Africa (- Oh I forgot the .-'). 12/22/2010 I patentataaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! How nice guys, finally!: DE day I did the exam I saw a 500 pearl with a mega fioccone Red *.* eh was just waiting for me will be a sign of destiny? Who knows, I hope so!, D. return in January ---> U_U I spent the New Year with friends xD I got drunk and what can I do if I go into a tailspin with a bit 'of Sparkling! xD And now we talk about fashion: 01/02/2011 in Naples began on saldiiii , unfortunately I have not taken anything yet T ^ T looks okay Mondays D. New trends and are the color will dominate the RED! A color seductive and fascinating! E 'show who wears a red dress gets more avance! xD hahaha try it!
Well now I leave you;) Kisses Aly

0 comments:

Post a Comment