Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Whites Tree Frogcompatibility

Dedicated to the women, because we ... we are worth! What should


Although the practice of the lake, a lady decides to go sailing.
Start the engine and goes to a little distance off, throw the anchor and began to read his book.
arrives in a Forest Guard boat. He approaches her and says,
"Good morning, sir, what are you doing?"
"I'm reading a book - answers Her (thinking "is it not obvious ?!?")
" She is in a prohibited fishing area, "he says
" I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading.
"Yes, but it has all the equipment. As far as I know you could start at any time. I bring with me and report."
"If the agent does, I will denounce it for sexual harassment," she says.
"But if I did not even touch me!" Forest Guard
says "This is true, but it has all the equipment. As far as I know you could start at any time."

.... "Have a nice day ma'am," and the guard walks away.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman that law. It 'probably know even thinking.


Happy March 8 at all ...
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment