Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tomaguti Para Symbian

writing paper .....

Yesterday afternoon I sent my daughter to buy the newspaper's letterhead because I had to send a letter to a friend
blogger (I can not go out because I suffered a minor operation Surgical
nothing serious but quite a few annoying ....).
The newsagent did look wonderful with a grin and told her that we had not seen anyone use it more ...
He tried in other niches, but the result was the same!
How sad!
remember even when I had a box dedicated to various types of writing paper ... those designed with lavender, with those Holly Hobbie, those with animals, with landscapes, nature ....
I had plenty of them and I liked to collect them.
This no longer exists (or almost ) because of the cold and impersonal, but very fast email ...
What we want to do?
We are in this age and we all suffer the effects, positive or negative ...

But getting back to us, I had to send that letter this morning by morning so I decided to "create" I decoupage with paper, a pair of zigzag scissors and a pen in ink ...
I can not show what I sent because I have not photographed, but I made a similar
(I hope the blogger who reads this post is not meant otherwise byebye surprise!)
for you ...



I wrote on the white parts but, if desired,
you can use a dark pen and write to all page.

With bit of nostalgia, I wish you a pleasant evening
Sese

0 comments:

Post a Comment