Thursday, March 17, 2011

White Stuff From The Anus

Favor!

These days I'm working on a bit 'of everything we moved the furniture in two rooms to earn some' space for the arrival of the baby (we're thinking of calling it Lawrence! A friend of mine said to be born with problems personality, since his name was Lorenzo, Jacopo, Andrea, Tobias and Lorenzo again) we are trying to transfer to a new home (we need more living space), I'm trying to write the thesis, but I'm going to not only slow of a snail but too old and lame and I'm doing a bit 'of cards and boxes.

I still can not put some of the photos because they are a surprise and I would not spoil the effect soon.

Others are not yet completely finished and each day they move from place to place hoping to complete them.

But at least one job is complete! and I'm very proud!



Made naturally in front of the television in the evening, and also with a certain speed to hear the opinion of my husband who was now almost in REM. It 's totally inexperienced in everything that concerns these little things, but ... always questioning if it's a disgusted face means that it does just pity, or I say "pretty "... And this is a huge compliment because it is a bit 'reluctant to express his feelings!
The construction of the structure itself is simple (the boring part is to use double-sided tape to assemble the whole. .. we always use a life to pull the film evil!).
longer the decoration, or at least I am to be slow, because it takes me two years to choose the right combinations of colors and papers!
The Penny Black stamp is a stamp in my very suitable for births (only changing the color of the gift package that holds the curl you can devote to a child or a child). I then embossed and colored with promarkers: as markers are phenomenal! You can find beautiful nuances and effects!

So here's these little boxes for expectant mothers who are with me during the pre-hospital birth.
I wanted to personalize each with the name of the child and put in a small little thought (or socks for small / ao of bath salts for mom).

are also examples for the favors that I may commission a lady for the christening of his baby! Cross your fingers ... it would be my first official (the others are still being made for the glory!
And now ...
lullabies!
Hello hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment