Monday, November 1, 2010

Cinamin And Heartburn

pendants ... Some nice

Here I continue to put photos of the other pendants I made. I put them in a separate post because I did not want to put all photos in a row! Eeh nothing! The rest of the pendants
^ _ ^




























exceptions to this of all is a badge, was born as a pendant, but there was a small hitch pin and has become a greedy! Very nice also to put as "firm scarf" although there is a contradiction between the ice cream and season ^ _ *

















And here is the famous Alice's magic cookie that made her enormously enlarge ...




























Then I made a nice and sweet * _ * Pandino







































I also adept at another sweet little animal: the octopus! It seems really nice! What do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment