Friday, November 5, 2010

First Baby Congratulations Letter

The classic ... that never goes out ... Other nice

If we look at past and present something that is "always" been in jewelry and many women in the windows of jewelry are the cameos. We see them blow up in many, many people with different colors and ... I've always loved them, and then I said "Why not make cameos with my hands following my taste and my imagination?" and so I did!
This is a work that dates back some time ago but only now I decided to publish ...



































Who watches them closely some really ask me if I made them by hand, because the roses have come to pass very small, but anyone who knows me knows that I'm lucky to be able to work so small, and the naked eye! Let me know what you think
e. .. the next one! ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment