Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kates Playgroundfree Movies Full

lesson Boutis

last night we started our small job in Boutis
course our good author Lydia, who has prepared a lesson with all the trimmings, complete with a pantry
in Italian by Lidia
... that is, in my opinion the time has flown by, thanks to good company, good cakes to Monica and the fun of work, which is a work precise but slow, so relaxing for me, especially if done chatting!
short, good evening and good start, in 2 weeks we will get to stuff, I can not wait to have my little heart over, I would frame it!
here are the pictures

instructions


the project



:-) we are left with Monica, Lidia and Giuliana Rosy

below (I of course disappear behind the camera)


mmmmhhhh delicious muffins


my work here is ready to go on the frame


to be continued .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment