Saturday, October 23, 2010

What Is This Wight Stuff Around My Tattoo

Skillfully

last day of every year as a proud rite
I arrived at 9.30 am and 11.00 am .. there was no delusion, and so on till evening, so many people, more than usual and so I have heard for on Thursday!
seems that we women are more and more artists and more in love with patchwork, painting, embroidery, decoupage and company!
many things seen, found many friends, many spesucce that make you happy ... this has been my proud, beautiful but tiring, I always worth the trouble to go
my booty was:
-all the stuff I needed to the top end of the Lonestar I'm doing with the forum patchwork coffee
-discounted some piece that I could not leave there (a few discounts eh, I had to try to find something good for:-P)
- the membership fee quilt Italy
- decoart some color to start a project lynne andrews , I love this woman
- a stop at beautiful heart

my companions of raids, Cristina Rosi and have instead given to the fund portfolios to the stands of Japanese lady, however gentle, Cristina bought beautiful silk hand-dyed fabric and a cute Rosi for his beautiful little girl!
I'm sorry that I have no photos, only photos I made Japanese quilt on display that were a wonder for the rest it said "NO PHOTOS" everywhere, and I gave up at the start, I did not want to discuss with anyone.
anyway here are the photos of the Japanese I hope they are still like

0 comments:

Post a Comment