Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Normal Node Ultrasound Short Axis

Onigiri

They could be missing? Of course not!
now the web is full of Japan style: you see everywhere onigiri-shaped pillow, plush, a pendant or just to really find them around as "pieces of rice" (which to be honest I've never tasted them ).
're depopulating! We see them constantly, corny we are always in front of these pretty trinkets and I could not be less in this fashion.

also pushing my sister here with you my Onigiri Style.

I created this bracelet and I chose this "smiley", but I made another one with different expressions and with more charms, combined with Renaissance pearl salmon, just to recall the color of the fish!

But here I made a pendant with the expression of love is mounted on a waxed cord and decorated with an organza bow ^ _ ^!

0 comments:

Post a Comment