Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Boat Cd Player Install

Frog Cakes for all tastes

All we are attentive to our line, and me too

am a greedy person, I eat everything and believe me when I say everything, but I really love eating pie, or better, depending on gender, but not There has never gone mad, but they drive me crazy and I suggest a desire to eat XD absurd!

I do not know he actually do to you, but I eat it!
Good!
Introducing the cakes that are not fat!
Here I made a pair of earrings with charms shaped cake. They are enhanced with pearls and amethysts, and finally with ribbons of pink organza. I emphasize that the hardware that I use in my creations are all nickel free, since I myself first for a person allergic to nickel!

But in these earrings, charms with the same as the previous ones, are embellished with freshwater pearls and beads, and then with a graceful bow with organza ribbon.

As a true Sicilian Cassata could never fail? ^ _ ^ And here

of earrings with charms representing two pieces of cassava, and were adorned with green Swarovski, beads and organza ribbon!

And finally, for now, here are two delicious pieces of chocolate cake, with walnuts and a strawberry cream! Enhanced at the end of a pink Swarovski, beads and organza ribbon!

I hope you beat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment