Friday, January 15, 2010

How Many Eod Have Died In War

style so I started ... I open my blog officially

have always been fond of jewelry do-it-yourself, this world when I was younger I was completely unknown, even until a few years ago, did not know how it could be easy to create something personal. I saw very respectable girls in all: it sewed on their own clothes, handbags, jewelry, hats, and I still continue with an endless list ... I was not doing any of this even though I loved and I love the art always think before I began to hold a pencil to write I've been designing my clothes dream, because at that time I had to I would have to attend to organizing a major parade ^_^... Yes, my dream was to become a stylist, but his courage failed me and I shelved the possibility of learning to sew. Now, driven by the desire for something unique, driven by creativity, by my curiosity and courage that until recently seemed to be hidden, I'm starting my creative process ...
so I started with the synthetic polymer clay and this parure is one of my first creations.
E 'consists of a pendant, a ring (adjustable) and a pair of earrings. I also made two other parure, the colors were the same but different shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment