Saturday, July 24, 2010

Retro Jordan Baseball Cleats

CU on Saturday to surprise! Saturday Surprise! Other

I made a card Happy Birthday to my dear friend Giusy making birthday tomorrow and this part of his gift. I used the kit Misty O'Brien "In the purple spotlight" kit & alpha and I must say that the beautiful colors that I like so much!


Greetings dear!!
Photobucket

not forget
* you spend at least U.S. $ 5.00 you can receive free in this beautiful kit



* Wide range of " letter photo templates "


On 30 of this harvest there will be a nice meeting at FPD
Photobucket

Happy holidays to all! We start off in a little ' but before we celebrate the 40th birthday of a dear friend: Fulvio Happy Birthday! Leonardo and his small! Congratulations !!!!!! see you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment