Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dimention Of Shot Put Circle

Freebie!! New Purple Love

This a re-release kit of Misty O'Brien "In the purple spotlight" , an adorable monochromatic kit of purples & whites you can find at the funky playground designs store (FPD). I will prepare as soon as I can to Lo of it! Also
Here is a link to Misty's blog freebie I run to get it, alpha That is so so cute !!!!!!

"In the purple spotlight" is a kit of last year but Misty has put up for sale again and this time is leaving us a link to download a fantastic alpha which is fine with the kit, I leave you the link and good scrap! I will do as soon as a page with these designs.





Click HERE


Do not forget this friday 16th will begin an amazing weekend halls of the "lost and found" at the FPD store I go to Have a look, I'am sure you will find great deals for just US1.00 !!!!!!
not forget that this Friday 16 and all weekend there will be a fantastic balance "lost and found" only U.S. $ 1.00 less than a euro, I'm sure you'll find something nice! !

0 comments:

Post a Comment