Sunday, December 5, 2010

Brother Sister Hentia

~ welcome ~ ~ my new purchases

And after two months of college I finally managed to do some 'shopping: P That's nice I'm really satisfied! Then turning to the windows I noticed a lot *.* things, but I had to stop because not having a job does not want too much burden on household expenses ... So let's start with small things: colored glazes (green, brown, dark gray and blue) also because the colors are most popular this winter as the circle that I bought the brown and blue earrings (since ?*____*), nice pass to leather boots (they came here in a color too weird xD) very useful in these days of rain and then that said of the cardigan? light gray and light brown shirt and Oysho of snow white, snow white and also because I love call me: D Well now we just wait for the new Christmas presents: D
Kisses ♥ Aly

0 comments:

Post a Comment