Thursday, March 25, 2010

Find The Combination To A Brinks Lock

Spring is finally ...

E 'well, this long-awaited spring has finally arrived, but now you do not understand anything seasons and hopefully remain beautiful day to submit them to the beautiful summer ....
However, those who follow me and who knows me knows that for me is always spring, as the central theme of my creations have flowers, so for me, fortunately, it is always spring, at least in my mind. I did
roses in all ways and all colors and sizes, but the demands increase and I always like a good job and I'm going to do the most beautiful roses in my garden that are imaginary.
Unfortunately the photos of all my creations have been lost due to technical problems, so there are only two types, but I have repeated in many colors and compositions, as well as frames.
These as you can see they have a very delicate color: Lavender. I decided to replace the nuns this simple frame with pin and I must say that I liked the result. In many other roses that I had completed the composition with color crystals and white pearls, but in this I wanted to change and enter a pearl "Hammer" and a pearl gray.

These are the ones that are at the most. They have the color that invokes some 'of those pink coral, are mounted in a gilt nun closed, and then finish with the Swarovski crystals and pearls with gold highlights.
Soon I'll put something else ...
you like them?
Do you like my cards to my candy store right?

Kisses, kisses ... ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment